Anna University exam time table Nov/Dec 2008

 

So the final semester exams are starting on 6th of Nov. The timetable is normal. Click here for the timetable of the B.E /B.Tech. ANNUAL PATTERN Nov/Dec. -2008 (R-2004). My exams are on 6thof nov . All the exams are in the morning from 10am to 1pm. Why can’t they have a much leave in between the exams. The first exam is Total quality management. I don’t know what we did to deserve this. It’s so stupid man and worst ! I don’t know how many of us are going to clear it without any problem. I need to start studying from oct end to clear all the papers with confidence. I hardly study these days. I lost touch with studies Hope to start it soon.

PRACTICAL EXAMS STARTS ON :

anna university announced the date for practical examinations starts on 13/10/2008 for affiliated colleges. The theory exams for affiliated colleges starts on 6/11/2008. so study well and all the best. May your dream come true

0 comments:

Post a Comment