HONDA C-70

A multimeter should tell you if the bulb is blown or not, but may not guarantee that it works nicely. Generally if it's blown there will be no completed circuit across the contacts. There could be something else, but I imagine that would be pretty rare.

HONDA C-70 :

  • Hey, I have a couple of questions. This bike has a speedo. I have heard
  • That you can test our speedo's with a drill... can someone explain to me
  • How to do this... exactly how, without damaging the drill.
  • Also, This has no engine. I would like to test the headlight without
  • Blowing it. Is there a way to do that without a battery?? or, If I need a
  • Battery will it just blow if I kinda hook it up directly. Is there a way to
  • Test any other bulbs? Would a multimeter work?
  • Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment